Car Accident Attorneys in Richmond
The Richmond car accident attorneys at Douglas A. Lines, P.C. worked for a major insurance company before representing accident victims. With nearly 30 years’ combined experience, they are uniquely qualified to serve plaintiffs who have been in Richmond automobile accidents.
At Douglas A. Lines, P.C., our understanding of the broad issues around auto accident liability means we know how insurance companies operate and we know how to help you. As car accident attorneys in Richmond, we have written on various related topics, include the following:
- Auto insurance notice requirements: Policy modifications, status of the insured relative to premium payment obligations and other policy changes can be complicating factors in Richmond auto accidents.
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage: Many auto and truck insurance policies provide for underinsured motorists who are involved in an accident. This is an added protection to policyholders and third parties in an accident.
- Fleet auto insurance policies: The unique nature and inherent risks of multiple drivers operating the vehicles of a single owner creates its own set of legal and risk management challenges.
- Cooperation obligations in motor vehicle insurance: A policyholder is required to cooperate with his or her insurer in a reasonable fashion. Also, the confidentiality is breached when the plaintiff and defendant in litigation are found to be acting together, perhaps to inflate the size of the claim.
The firm principals write on these topics to share their knowledge of how the law affects motorists today. Changing laws and ongoing case histories can and do alter how claims are settled. Sometimes, that means that rules and outcomes are radically different that they might have been 20 years ago.
Services provided by our car accident attorneys in Richmond
The car accident attorneys in Richmond at Douglas A. Lines, P.C. are experienced in handling all types of personal injury cases. The cases may all be quite different, but dealing with insurance companies and personal injury law remains largely the same.
Douglas A. Lines: Practicing in Florida (since 1993) and Virginia (since 1995), he serves clients who are victims of various accidents:
- Automobile Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Trucking, motorcycle and boat accidents
- Whiplash and seat belt injuries
- Slips, trips and falls
- Dog bites
- Drowning accidents
- Construction accidents
- Cruise ship injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
Amy Y.S. Lines: Practicing in Virginia (since 1997) and admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit and the Eastern District of Virginia, she serves clients in the same areas of practice.
Let our Richmond car accident attorneys go to work for you
If a loved one died as a result of an automobile accident, or if you were injured in an auto accident, we want to hear from you. For a free consultation with a Douglas A. Lines, P.C. accident attorney, call 804-762-4878 or contact us online.